Clubs & Organizations
York University is a diverse student body with a variety of interests. Students have the ability to join social clubs and special interest organizations that will provide them with both social and professional growth and experiences that will help equip them for life after college.
Social service clubs provide students with an opportunity to meet regularly during the school year, enjoy fellowship, have fun, grow spiritually, and participate in group activities with one another.
- Sigma Tau
- Beta Beta Sigma
- Delta Chi Alpha
- Omega Phi
- Theta Psi
Honorary & Special Interest Organizations
At York University, you will find a special place--- a school where every teacher, every club, every team, is designed to encourage spiritual growth as well as intellectual growth.
- Alpha Chi (Academic)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Alpha Psi Omega (Theatre)
- Professional Business Leaders (PBL)
- NSEA (Education)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Diversity Club
York University offers many opportunities to develop your performing gifts, whether musical, theatrical or linguistic. Students are encouraged to participate regardless of their major.
- York University Concert Choir
- Celebration Singers
- Traveling Children's Theatre
- Fall & Spring Mainstage Productions
- Student Directed One-Acts
- Unvarnished Words - student literary magazine created by Sigma Tau Delta
- Campus PR Squad - YC students share their story and interact with future students through social media and campus visits